- The covenant started up in 2003. The allocation of the emission
rights for the period 2005-2008 was based on the energy plans.
Therefore the energy plans had to be finished by 30 June 2004.
- After verification and analysis of the results of the energy
plans and the necessary modifications, the Verification Office
submitted a report to the Commission Benchmarking on 13.01.2005,
based on the state of the art of 03.01.2005.
- On 15 April 2005 the number of submitted, complete energy plans
had risen to 164. On 30 April 2005 the Verification Office drew
up an update of its report.
- The monitoring over 2004 had to be reported by the companies
before 1 April 2005, as specified in the covenant. On 13 May 2005
the Verification Office reported on the state of the art of that
moment. 161 monitoring reports were brought in and had been subject
to an initial check.
- On 4 July the Commission Benchmarking delivered the annual report
2004 and the evaluation report 2002-2004 to the covenant parties.
- The data verification of the monitoring reports 2004 was executed
by the Verification Office in the autumn 2005, together with the
system audit for the emission rights. On 6 February the update
of the report was completed, for a total of 167 monitoring reports.
- The companies reported their monitoring over 2005 before 1 April
2006. This was the first complete monitoring and revealed a lot
of issues. The Verification Office submitted a preliminary report
on 19 June 2006. This report included the monitoring of 174 companies.
- On 7 July 2006 the Commission Benchmarking submitted the annual
report 2005, which included an update of the annual report 2004
and the preliminary report of the monitoring 2005.
- On 13 October 2006, as soon as all the company
reports were finalized and the data verification was executed,
the Verification Office delivered an update of the monitoring
report 2005. On 17 November 2006 the Commission Benchmarking
submitted the final report over 2005.
- On 27 November 2007, after the Verification Office had delivered the final
report over the monitoring 2006, the Commission Benchmarking submitted their annual report
- On 09 June 2008, after the companies had reported on the monitoring 2007,
the Verification Office submitted a preliminary report.
- The second round of the covenant started on 1 January 2008; the revised
energy plans had to be reported by the end of June 2008.
© 2007 - 2020 | Energiebenchmarking in Vlaanderen
design by webnet. multimedia services