CalenderIn this calendar the most important milestones are mentioned regarding the Benchmarkingconvenant and the European Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS):
- Each company who joined the Benchmarkingconvenant has to submit to the Flemish Verification Office the monitoringreport over the year (n-1) by April 1st.
Emissions Trading Scheme
- The operator has to submit the yearly emission report (n-1) to the Flemish Verification Office by the 1st of February.
- The Competent Authority allocates the free allowances by the 28th of February to a special ETS registry.
- By March 15, the Competent Authority will approve the monitoringplan of year n.
- The Flemish Verification Office has to verify all the annual emission reports of year (n-1) not later than 24 March.
- By April 30, each ETS company has to surrender its allowances for the year (n-1).
- Between September and December the Flemish Verification Office will carry out an systemaudit, imposed by the risk analysis, as part of the verification of the next emission report.
- Until November 15 at the latest, the operator has to send the monitoring plan for the year (n+1) to the Flemish Verification Office.
The calender can also be downloaded here. (Powerpoint-document - 41 Kb)
© 2007 - 2020 | Energiebenchmarking in Vlaanderen
design by webnet. multimedia services